Organisations have been forced into an early adoption of digital transformation and have started to realise they can hire and harness talent around the country, if not the globe. With an increasing amount of recruitment being remote for the foreseeable future, we should be asking ourselves:
WHERE DOES BEHAVIOURAL INTERVIEWING FIT IN A STRATEGICALLY DESIGNED INTERVIEW PROCESS?
How do you prepare for such a transformation and ensure that your recent hire leads to improved team and organisation performance, a lower turnover and better retention? Video Interviewing is one component that ticks all the boxes but there are many others. The whitepaper helps to answer these very questions.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS WHITEPAPER?
- The Pros & Cons of Behavioural Interviewing
- Beyond Behavioural Interviewing: People Assessments
- Video Interviewing: Highly fit for purpose
- Achieving the best outcome
- Mondelēz International case study
Grab your free copy by filling out the form.